Heritage Home Health Care
Services are provided in your home, a nursing home, hospital or assisted living facility. All services are provided on a private pay basis and some long-term care insurances.
- A patient evaluation is provided by a Registered Nurse prior to admission to Heritage Home Health Care at no cost to the patient or family.
- All patient care plans are created individually to meet the specific needs of your loved one.
Services Provided by Certified Home Health Aides and Nurses Aides or Homemakers:
- Day and night care
- A minimum of 2 hours and up to 24 hours of care provided
- Assistance with personal hygiene: bathing and dressing
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with home exercises
- Meal preparation/ grocery shopping
- Light housekeeping / laundry
- Toileting (incontinence care, colostomy care)
- Socialization / Companionship
Services provided by Licensed Nurses:
- Case coordination
- Arrange and facilitate family meeting as needed
- Medication administration / medication pre-filling*
- Wound Care *
- Eye drop administration*
- Screening for urinary tract infections. Delivery to lab specimen and follow-up with physician
- Easy transition from hospital to home
* If not covered by insurance